Monday, July 14, 2008

Arashi Shinozuka from Gad Guard

Arashi Shinozuka from Gad Guard, 1/8 scale, produce by Good Smile
shinozuka_07
I got this figure at a very good deal. I got her from the toys convention that held in Suntec City hall 6. I went there on the very last day and the very last hour of the event. I saw some familiar shop owner faces like Uncle Ng, David from Toys N Toys.

This figure caught my attention while i was walking around to hunt for good deal of figures for my photo shot. And this figure caught my attention. The sculpt was pretty decent and produce by Good Smile which is i have confident in their product. So i decided to get her.

This figure is rather simple. Not much toning was giving to the figure but overall the finish is still good. This figure come with a display stand. As for seating character the display stand kinda redundant. I never use those display stand for my siting character.

I actually don't know about this anime call Gad Guard. Not sure any of you guys saw it. This is not the first time i buy figure without knowing their background. As long they look decent, and my budget is not tight i grab it for my photo shoot.

More pics can be view at Flickr

0 comments: