Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Screenshot of Game Characters

After seeing someone posted their game character in her blog, which reminds me of the old good times when i was playing Lineage 2 and Asheron Call 2. Though i still play some games like Conqueror Online, A3, Grando Espanda and etc. I only manage to find some screen shots of my character in Lineage 2 and Asheron Call 2.

Some of the armor i got throughout for my Sword Singer. For Lineage 2.
This is after i reborn, hybrid class. Hehe, Plate armor with dagger! And have Sword Singer buff!!
The Screenshots here is from Asheron's Call 2. My first MMORPG. Well it was close due to low population. It was a fun game too bad it was close. However Asheron's Call 1 is still around. Kinda a joke. 2 was close down instead of 1. Below was my main Character name Dias. Class is defender and I was the Best Defender in server. :)
After maxing my main Char, i make a ranger class. But a while i got sick of it i skill reset to make her into a bounty hunter. I still remember when turbine trying to fix the ranger class. This class is a total screwed up. This is suppose to be a range class but u can chose to DUAL WIELD and become a melee.

Lamuda was an enchanter. I still remember the time when i put my weapon on the ground and log out and log her in to buff my weapon. Then i log my main character again to take it from the ground. DO NOT TRY ON HIGH POPULATION GAME! Your weapon will be stolen. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Ac2 *sob* Add you in my blogroll =]

Unknown said...

Woa, you should really try Lineage 2 again. It really changed much!

Anonymous said...

geographies foremost resourcing manage globalized abram glass santacruz coutts withheld plastics
lolikneri havaqatsu

gamesdevelopmentcompanies said...

gamesdevelopmentcompanies

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online legally xanax drug use - xanax online no prescription paypal

Anonymous said...

order xanax buy xanax no prescription mastercard - xanax side effects mayo clinic