Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shuraki Box 01 [Akatsuki Mishiro] 1/8

Shuraki Box 01 [Akatsuki Mishiro] 1/8 Sculpted by Zenko by GoodSmileAkatsuki_Mishiro_12

I got this figure at Anime King as mention in the previous post. Finally got time to take photo of her. I woke up really really early in the morning. (7am) Becos i know i gonna do a outdoor shoot, not sure what time the lighting is best so i woke up early to try out see what time best to do the photo shoot. Well because of this i woke up my room mate when i leaving the housing hahha.

Ok bascially i got my tripod my figure and went to few potiential spot to take pics around my appartment. In this shoot i try 3 places. The first set of pics which i took in the first place was scrap off. Cos the later 2 places where i took the pic was way better!! Really have great fun take pic although i have very limited room for me to move around while taking the pic.

The sculpt was pretty nice. With interchangeable parts [Shirt and skirt]. The shirt has a very nice design on seam. It has a very small hook in the inner side to hook up. Basically the hook is just like a clipper than u need to detach when u gonna change the shirt from the clean version to the battle damage 1. This figure come with a 2 piece stand. 1 on each foot. U can go without the stand and she still stand up quite steady. The finished was clean i got really nothing much to complain on this figure. If to complain, the only thing i would say is the time when i changing from her clean shirt to the battle damage shirt. It too me quite a while to take it off. Maybe is just me. LOL

I rarely do outdoor shoot for my figure.Lazy to ride all the way to Botanic garden . Anyway, around my apartment have very nice environment. Great to take toy pic . Hope you guys love these pics. I really have lota nice pics. Is so hard to pick out the best out of the best.


I uploaded the high rez to flickr... I think i'm on a free acct it down rez my pic. Wanted to put the 10 mega pixel version in there. Well i half rez the pic like i did usually and post it here as well.



Akatsuki Mishiro in action

Hope you guys enjoy the pic like i do!! Can view at Flickr too.


0 comments: